Wealthy politician Mitt Romney is doing well in the polls right now(as this post is being written), but despite his surge in the polls thanks to his first win in his debate against Barack Obama where the two explained their positions on foreign policy, the economy and an array of other things, Romney still cannot connect with minorities when it comes to them supporting him overwhelmingly.
The impression taken up of Romney by African Americans is that he cares more about wealthy Americans than he does middle class Americans and the poor, so when an African America actress such as Stacey Dash showing support for Romney made ways, she immediately felt the wrath of the black community who essentially called her a traitor and blind to reality.
Here is our reason why Mitt Romney is having difficulties connecting with African Americans:
1. He says things like 47% of Americans will vote for Obama based on them seeing a hand-out as being more achievable
2. He walks like he has a wad of cash up his ass.
3. He has that rich walk which signals he is better than the poor
4. He comes across as an aggressor, which can send the country in chasos
5. He always has the answer for problems but never explains his solution in detail
6. He lacks cautious play in politics