The first Presidential debate where Barack Obama was suppose to be fighting for his re-election took place on Thursday and had many surprised. Obama’s poor approach to the plate as he squared off against Mitt Romney had many in disbelief. The thoughts by many as to why Obama was so off his game in his first debate with Romney are many… but here are my thoughts:
1. He has already been selected for a second term as President
2. He is focused on his plans as second term President
3. Knows that despite Mitt Romney winning a debate(s), Americans will not connect with him on the grounds that he feels their pain.
4. When you know you have already been selected President before election, you can wing debates without real preparation
5. The pressure by Americans rating him so high made him too confidence
6. Romney slipped some slow mental progression pill in Obama’s cup